Solid Wood Conference Table [Bay Area Collection]
Solid Wood Conference Table [Bay Area Collection] is stunning, one-of-a-kind, and will enhance any conference room decor.
|Dimensions||400 × 80 × 76 cm|
Care Instructions for Solid Wood Handcrafted Furniture in California
- Ensure that the surface of your solid wood artisan table is kept clean and the natural shine is maintained.
- Always use coasters or placemats.
- Wipe the surface of your solid wood furniture pieces purchased from Maxiwoods using a damp microfiber cloth in the direction of the wood’s grain.
- Clean the holes and grains with a soft brush.
- For tough stains or spills, contact a professional cleaner.
- For long-term protection, minor maintenance is required. Each piece is unique and somewhat different due to the natural form and handmade nature of the products. You may select from a variety of shapes, sizes, and leg styles, and we can fully customize them for you. For a quick and easy quote, send us a message with the color, size, wood type, location, and any other details. We will send you photographs during the creation process. The manufacturing process takes between 2 to 7 weeks.
Maxiwoods Artisan Accent Tables Handcrafted in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA.
We specialize in custom live edge, thick slab, and epoxy resin conference room tables, large desktops, and solid hardwood dining and coffee tables for home commercial, office, retail, restaurant, hospitality, and boardroom installations.
Our wood slab, live edge and epoxy resin conference, dining, and coffee table are handcrafted to endure generations, custom-made to true heirloom quality in our furniture shop from select kiln-dried hardwoods.
Contemporary, Timeless, Natural.
No stains are needed, the coloring is all-natural. Supporting the table is a custom-made steel H style leg base or you can choose another style. The table features a highly figured section of the tree and a nice balance of heartwood and sapwood. The wood has been dried, leveled, sanded, cleaned, and finished with a protective matte finish.
Advantages of Maxiwoods Furniture
- Maxiwoods is the most liked brand In California, the USA for home usage, office usage, and commercial usage like restaurants, hospitals, shops, public places, etc.
- An exclusive, exquisite interpretation of wood: the excellence of a unique design and a sophisticated, attractive, and natural style.
- Ten years of quality experience in individualized research, and development.
- Designed in harmony with the natural landscape.
- Colors inspired by the world of nature.
- Professional development and production of various wood transparent resins.
- Can be customized to any of the requirements.
- High-quality raw materials, large quantity discount.
- Our custom wood dining tables can be made in many sizes.
- The leading manufacturer and supplier of superior quality designer furniture in California, USA.
Because life’s too short for ordinary things. Discover an undiscovered world of luxury. At Maxiwoods we create the products from pure hardwood, sourced from sustainably managed forests, promoting ecologically responsible design.
Artisan Solid Wood Tables Handcrafted in California, USA – Style & Service Delivered around San Francisco Bay Area
All furniture items are customizable to a wide variety of styles, hardwood options, finishes, and sizes. MaxiWoods Artisan Accent Furniture. Styles: Contemporary, Timeless. Choose elegant hardwood tables to match every style and budget.
Check out our wood accent table selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces in California, USA!
Buy Custom Built Tables from MaxiWoods. Order and fun to co-design your own “Wooden Dream Table” with a friendly and professional artisan! Everything is made by hand here at my workshop in Daly City, California. Family-owned business.
Order and fun to co-design your own “Dream Table” with a friendly and professional artisan!
Submit your design idea & get a price quote! Available for pickup at our workshop in Daly City or can be delivered around the San Francisco Bay Area.
Contact us now: (415) 240–4607